Do I need to make an appointment to try on wedding gowns?
- In order to give you the full attention of our experienced consultants, appointments are necessary. Gowns are stored away in a private stock room and are brought out by your personal bridal consultant after discussing styles and reviewing any pictures of dresses you are interested in.
How many people should I bring to my appointment?
- Bring the closest friend or family member whose opinion you value and who knows you well and with whom you want to share the experience of buying your gown. Bringing more than 3 others can take the focus off of you.
Am I allowed to bring food and beverages to my appointment?
- No food or beverage is permitted in the salon.
May I take photos of the dresses?
- We do not allow cameras in the fitting rooms while you are shopping. Once you have purchased a dress, you may take as many pictures as you’d like.
Are alterations included in the price of the dress?
- Alterations are charged separately. At your first fitting a seamstress will quote you after assessing what needs to be done to your gown. You are always welcome to take your gown elsewhere for alterations should you choose.
What should I bring to my first fitting?
- You should bring the shoes and undergarments you’ll wear on your wedding day in order to have your gown properly fit through the bodice and hemline.